Saturday, November 10, 2007

A New Blog Is Born


I've decided to start a new blog to bring in the new year. OK, so I'm a little early, but consider me in 'beta' until January 1. I need a couple of months to find my feet.

Unlike my previous blogs, I'm aiming to keep this one focused, lucid, and regularly updated. My posts will (mainly) focus on:

a) psychology -- cool little ideas, tricks, experiments, and illusions that I've picked up on my travels as a psych student

b) technology -- recommendations of handy gadgets, software, and websites, plus speculation about when we'll finally get flying cars and jet packs

c) nerdology -- that family of interests obligatory for any self respecting nerd (e.g., sci-fi, video games, and propeller hats)

The title of the blog is my attempt at being all literary and sophisticated. It alludes to the Pierian Spring from Alexander Pope's Essay on Criticism. High brow enough for ya?

Stay tuned. If you're into RSS feeds, you may want to subscribe.

1 comment:

Erk said...

Welcome aboard!


I'll add you to the blogs I read, Kram!