Sunday, January 20, 2008

David Allen's 45min talk: intro to Getting Things Done

In my recent post on OmniFocus (the new Mac todo list software from Omni Group) i gave a very quick and dirty intro to David Allen's Getting Things Done (GTD) methodology for personal productivity. Well, here's a much better (and longer) intro from the man himself in the form of a 45min talk he gave to Google employees:


I've just finished watching it myself, as I feel like i've fallen off the bandwagon recently, even with the help of OmniFocus. From the watching the video, I think it's my lack of discipline with the weekly review that has screwed me up.

There's something about talks from american buisness gurus that seems very evangelical...i think it's the fast talking and dramatic pauses...Amen sister!

No comments: