Friday, December 14, 2007

I hate TomKat!

I'm feeling tired and murderous this morning. All last night there was something making this horrible noise outside my window. It kept me awake all night. It was loud and repeated at irregular intervals.

Here's what it sounded like.

Dad said it was probably TomKat, which just makes me more anrgy, because you'd think they could find better ways to spend their time.

Any tips for getting rid of them? I hear TomKat doesn't like psychiatrists, but i was hoping for a cheaper solution.

4 comments:

The Dad Diaries said...

Its a brush tail possum im afraid. I know because they live in the tree outside the bedroom and i can lean out and see them. They are warning off other Possums.

Lee said...

Yep, possums. Get a Tomkat.

Mark said...

Oh dear...well my apologies to TomKat

Lee said...

Oh, you can still hate TomKat, you know!