Friday, March 7, 2008

Facebook turns nasty

Facebook has developed a mean streak it seems.

This morning I get an unsolicited email from a Facebook app I did not sign up for telling me the following:

In total, you were reviewed for dating 15 times and no people expressed interest in you.
You are more desirable than less than 20% of 23,328,555 people.

Last week you were viewed 5 times and no people expressed interested in you
Way to kick a nerd when he's down, Facebook. Not only do you tell me my love life sucks, you also give me norm referenced stats to prove it. It's the web 2.0 version of a school yard wedgie.

1 comment:

The Dad Diaries said...

Hi this is a complete stranger.
Im also having low Blog esteem at the moment. I had a look in feedburner and got very depressed. I didnt need an email to tell me im crap, i just look at the stats of the blog and the podcast.